Happy November friends! So far I'm really enjoying the fall leaves that are sticking around and voting got me pretty fired up (even if Missouri is weirdly insistent on being a red state while voting for pretty liberal propositions but whatever). With my birthday coming up, I'm feeling really reflective on the past year and starting to think about what I'm hoping to accomplish in the coming year. I'm excited to work on some goals this month & see what the end of the year has in store for us!
Jen's October Small Goals
2. Removing Carpet. Bam! I'd definitely say I've removed over half the carpet and glue upstairs. I'm probably the most pumped about this goal because its the most time consuming but I'm so damn happy with the progress I've made. Although my wrists are less happy.
4/5 - I killed October.
Jen's November Small Goals
1. Cross-stitch Ornaments. Last year I had planned to make some cross stitch ornaments to put on my tree but I never finished them. I'm going to pull them out, finish stitching them and turn them into ornaments because my tree needs some Christmas Kawaii.
2. Library Books. My library books are out of control. I have 4 or 5 sitting on the kitchen table that are just staring at me. Hopefully I can return them all to the library read by the end of the month.
3. Stretch Challenge. I've neglected my workouts and this month blogilates is hosting a stretch challenge. This challenge seems like the perfect way to transition into workout out again.
4. Clean out undergarment drawers. Lately I've been focusing my energy on building my "cozy" wardrobe. My, I'm just hanging out all day at the house wanting to live my comfiest life, wardrobe and my pajama wardrobe. It's time to purge some of my older stuff that has seen better days are isn't the most comfy, especially my old bras. It has felt amazing replacing them recently and I want to give Aerie a major shout out (and not just because I want to be an Aerie Girl).
5. Memory Quilts. A co-worker has asked me to help her make 2 memory quilts for her niece and nephew for Christmas which is a pretty big project. I don't have all the supplies yet, but I hope to have these half way done by the end of the month.
Heather's October Small Goals
3. Make some Halloween crafts I did not get any Halloween crafts done this month, but I did start crafting again.
4. Redefine my style Still did not get this done. I am mostly living in leggings, but I do still have this on my radar.
3/5 goals crushed
November Small Goals
1. Host the 3rd annual Friendsgiving! One of my new favorite traditions is Friendsgiving! It's super small but a really meaningful celebration to me. I'm excited to host something low key this year and spend some time with Jen & my sister.
2. Book a birth chart reading All I want for my birthday is my birth chart read. The only thing holding me back is knowing what time I was born, but I am about to find out so this is happening.
3. Plan out my birthday goals Every year I make goals on my birthday for the following year. I want to hammer out what those are and come up with a plan to make them more visible throughout the year.
4. Drink more water I'm trying to drink more water lately. I don't have a goal of oz per day or anything, but I think I have a solid plan in place.
5. Finish the Intuitive Eating course A friend loaned me an intuitive eating online course that I'm really excited to dive in to.