Another month, another set of small goals! I have a good feeling March is going to be full of accomplishment, mostly wedding related stuff for me. I am excited but feel like I need 100 more months to get everything done. Also kind of in the "wishing I eloped" frame of mind at the moment. February was such a short, quick month but both of us really crushed our small goals. I'm looking forward to Spring making more of an appearance & daylight savings time to make the days a little longer. As always we are linking up with Nicole at Writes Like a Girl (or I guess recently rebranded to Feel Good Dress Better).
Jen's February Small Goals
4. Arm challenge. I did pretty ok with exercising in the beginning of the month but sort of fell off around the 3rd week. But as soon as March hit, I picked it back up.
4/5 - I can hardly believe my eyes.
Jen's March Goals
1. List clothing on Poshmark. Since I've been spending more time thinking about my outfits and trying to dress meaningfully, I've eliminated some items from my closet. Time to try to resell some things to fun my shopping habit instead of doing a straight up donate. Wish me luck!
2. Spending Freeze. The combination of me trying to figure out what works and doesn't work in my closet and my husband having to probably switch jobs, a spending freeze seems to fit in well this month. I think it will help me figure out my closet situation if new things aren't constantly arriving and distracting me.
3. Try Cantu Curling Products. Around 16 my hair went from board straight to wavy and now it's almost curly. I've been floundering for a quite a while about how to care for it. I've already started washing it less and less but now I'm ready to play with some new products. I heard some great things about Cantu brand so I'm going to try it out this month.
4. Catch up on Backstagers. I read the first volume of this comic last month and absolutely loved it. It's almost like a boy version of Lumberjanes, but instead of being at a summer camp they are the guys that work behind the scenes at school plays. The 2nd volume came out last month and I need to catch up! I can tell this comic is going to be a new favorite.5. TV Goals. I've started a couple of new shows recently, but somehow I've been sucked back into the garbage reality show that everyone knows and loves, "Keeping up with the Kardashians". I used to watch this show when it first came out for a few years but then gave it up. I've been binging the latest series and the goal is to get caught up this month so I can start watching them live. My husband is so disappointed in my tv making decisions.
Heather's February Small Goals
1. Go to the gym 3 times a week I went to the gym exactly one time and it was on February 27th so major fail.
4. Start on wedding DIY list IDK if I can count this as done. I did order bridesmaid wreath supplies, but that's about it.
3/5 completed. Not too shabby.
March Small Goals
1. All the wedding things I'm getting married NEXT MONTH and I still have so much to do. I'm going to be knocking shit off my to do list left and right while trying to keep my anxiety in check. Beer me strength.
2. Book a massage Ok this is totally a frivolous want, especially with all the wedding costs coming up in the next few weeks, but I am stressed and would love a massage to just chill out for a bit.
3. Exercise 3-4 times a week I've been trying to up the amount of days I exercise (I average about 2 days/week right now) solely for mental health reasons. It totally helps me keep my anxiety under control and with so much wedding stuff on the horizon, I need that time to decompress. Lunch workouts seem to be my jam so more of those please!
4. Organize my shoes My shoes are out of control and need to be tamed ASAP. I'm going to try to tackle this one weekend, especially since having things organized helps me not feel overwhelmed. HAVE I MENTIONED HOW OVERWHELMED I AM?!
5. Have a seester day I don't get to hang out with my sister enough so I want to make some time this month to connect with her. Our schedules are basically opposite so it's hard to organize, but not impossible.