January felt like maybe the longest month of all time? How is that possible? I'm ready for February, even if it's a few days shorter and brings me closer to my wedding (which is amazing but also I have a lot of anxiety okay). Even without remembering what my goals were, I was able to cross off almost all of them, which feels like a good way to kick off the year. I'm ready to make the most of my February and get some more goals accomplished! As always, we are linking up with Nicole at Writes Like a Girl so def go check out all the other kick ass bloggers getting stuff done.
Jen's January Small Goals
3. Fabric Scraps. Nope, but still something I really want to accomplish.
4. Get to Goodwill. Ugh, winter makes it so much harder to be spontaneous with my weekends. This unfortunately didn't happen.
3/5 is pretty decent.
February Small Goals
1. Finish some cross stitch. So I have a bag full of cross stitch projects that are finished but need finishing (turned into a finished project). I'm going to finish up a few projects this month.
2. Start 2018 stitch along. I went back and forth whether I would even do it this year and ultimately signed up late and then supplies we're backordered. Anyway, I'm going to hopefully start it this month.
3. Dress meaningfully. I feel like I'm in a bit of a style rut so I'm going to pretend like I'm dressing for blog pictures everyday, at least days non weekend days.
4. Arm challenge. During my workouts I'm going to focus extra on my arms/back. I want to destroy tank top season this year.
5. Tee organization. My tee collection has gotten pretty crazy lately, between classic, long sleeved and tanks. I need to find a good organizational system for them. Any hacks would be appreciated!
Heather's January Small Goals
4. Do a 10x10 wardrobe challenge I honestly forgot this was on the list. I do want to do this, but maybe in the spring when it's not alternating between below zero temps and freezing rain.
4/5 goals accomplished
February Small Goals
1. Go to the gym 3 times a week My health insurance through work actually pays for your gym membership if you go 12 times a month. I am planning to go on my lunch break at least 3 days a week, which will also help me break the habit of eating lunch at my desk while I work through lunch.
2. Send some snail mail I've been neglecting my pen pal lately, plus I like to write letters to my grandma so I'm going to prioritize sending some love through snail mail this month. If you like getting mail, email me your address and I'll send you a fun card or something too!
3. Declutter my bedroom My nightstand is especially disorganized so I'm hoping to declutter and organize my side of the bedroom at least.
4. Start on wedding DIY list I made a lot of good progress on wedding stuff last month and I need to keep that momentum going with about 60 days left. Mainly I need to order DIY supplies and start on those few projects I have.
5. Be gentle with myself I have been having a hard time with my body image leading up to the wedding day and I want to balance taking care of myself with eating health and exercise with being kind to myself. I'm getting to marry the person I love who loves me just the way I am. That's the important thing I want to focus on in the weeks leading up to the big day.