A few months ago we laid the blocks out to get a good idea of how we would want to sew the tops together. Jen's quilt is on the left, mine is on the right. Jen went with a whimsical mix of cute Halloween fabrics and I decided to go completely zombie themed. We chose to use a bear paw pattern for our blocks as well.
Close up of my quilt, which I ended up kind of switching up from this!
A few weeks ago we got together do take some outfit photos for the blog and we finished up sewing these small blocks to bigger blocks of 4. Here are some photos of our most recent sewing day. We will definitely post pictures of our finished quilts and talk a little more about our process making them!
Fun Fact: Jen's quilt shirt has the same kind of pattern as our blocks!
This is my favorite fabric that Jen used in her quilt
My blocks waiting to be finished up